This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why my website is not opening over 3g network on my mobile, but it opens over wifi?
04-08-2014, 09:45 PM
why my website is not opening over 3g network on my mobile, but it opens over wifi?
website address:
http://www.dafso.com

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:51 PM

It may be due to different proxies.

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:58 PM

If you're able to connect over your Wi-Fi connection but not over 3G (or Edge, GPRS),this is because you need to configure the network where your VNC Server computer is, to allow the connection.When connecting over your own Wi-Fi connection from your VNC Viewer for iOS to your computer, you are on the same "internal" network - this generally means that you aren't blocked from doing things on your own network, such as connecting from one computer to another, on a specific port.
When connecting over the internet, using 3G, Edge or someone else's Wi-Fi connection (at a different location to your VNC Server computer), you are no longer on the same network, you are now connecting "externally", over the Internet. Because of this, your home network will block all connection attempts unless you configure it correctly. This is a good thing, if it did not do this, potentially malicious users could connect to your network.
04-08-2014, 10:06 PM

there will be few site which will be blocked by the network service provider.May be it is one of them