This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a way to get my Facebook Timeline back ?
04-08-2014, 09:45 PM
Is there a way to get my Facebook Timeline back ?
Okay a few hours ago i left my facebook with the timeline design http://kevinkestler.com/wp-content/uploa...d-2014.png is there a way to go back to the timeline because i dont find the new desgn comfortable,any ideas would be perfect.Also i saw some videos with people retrieving their timeline with 200 likes or something,i didn't really understand but if anyone knows if that works i will try.
I use mozilla i haven't added anything on my add ons or requested getting the new design

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:53 PM

No You Can Not Get That Back Thats a New Facebook Look Everybody is Going to Get It Once your in it Your In There is No Way Out

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:56 PM

You are talking about two different things. Timeline (which is your profile in the first picture) is different than News Feed (which is the feed in the second picture). Timeline still exists... it just looks a little different. You had a really old version - not sure how you kept it for so long. News Feed just changed, so you got the new version of that as well.

And to answer your questions... NO, there isn't any way to change it back. Enjoy! Smile