This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it possible to make money blogging?
04-08-2014, 09:46 PM
Is it possible to make money blogging?
And how so? Legitimate discussion so please don't flag it. Also what kind of topics do people enjoy following on a blog?

Maybe just anything interesting really?

Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:51 PM

It is possible, but you have to be VERY famous. (I Mean over 100 000 people following you and keeping up to date with you) Its not worth it to be honest.

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:52 PM

Writing about what you have a passion or strong internet in gives you a better chance of remaining motivated enough to develop a significant publication, most commonly people start with Google AdSense which places ads that best match the content of each page, writing about what people spend money on helps you earn more. Some sites require 10,000 visitors to earn the $100 min payout.

Here's a list of serious bloggers who were reporting their revenue sources and earnings a few years ago, spurred on I believe by a challenge from John Chow:
http://workhomebusiness.org/blogs-reporting-income/
04-08-2014, 09:59 PM

You'd have to be really really popular and funny or well-liked to be even considering making money with blogging.
04-08-2014, 10:08 PM

Yes, but it requires time, handwork and patience. You can read this article if you want to have an idea.
04-08-2014, 10:14 PM

Pick a niche first (important) then create your website or blog. The most important part is to direct traffic to your site. The more people that visit your blog, the more pay from the ads right? Smile

Thats how i started and for the last 2 months i finally found one of the best seo tools i've used.
04-08-2014, 10:21 PM

There are successful blogs in a lot of different niches. Find a profitable niche FIRST that you like and that you can write about and THEN create a blog.

You make money by either putting Ad Choices ads in your blog (or other ad programs), writing about affiliate products that have your affiliate links to, or by recommending your own products in your blog posts.