This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boost internet connection in a dorm room?
04-08-2014, 10:51 PM
Boost internet connection in a dorm room?
i currently live in a college dorm and the internet connection here is bad. The connection use to be good before some idiot decided that the dorms should go 100% wireless and took out the ability to use ethernet connection. The connection drops at least once every 45min to an hr and at night its much more frequent around every 20 min. I cant even play my ps3 games online because i cant connect to anyone thankfully i can use my 4g on my phone as a tether but it has a 2,5g limit and it slows down when i go over. if theres anyway that i could improve my dorm connection please let me know
stop being a fanboy my friend has an xbox and can even get through a full game of madden before the school connection drops its not the system its the shitty wifi this school provides

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 10:56 PM

I&#x27;d give a practical solution but you said &quot;PS3&quot; and I turned off.
Only thing I can think of is getting on the wireless configuration somehow (not enough information provided to hold your hand on that) and prioritize the MAC addresses of everything you own.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply