This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I enable facebook events ticker?
04-09-2014, 02:46 AM
How do I enable facebook events ticker?
How do I enable facebook enable ticker?
I know I may be the only one,but I really like it and I got nothing but the chat sidebar.Is there anyway I could enable it?
Please Don't say I'm lucky or sth I just need it Big Grin
Maybe I wasn't clear,I don't mean the facebook timeline.I mean the event ticker that appears in the sidebar which shows all the activities of my friends

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2014, 02:53 AM

An event ticker prompt share or allow or disallow with provision select not to select. you can do as you like!!!
To know more about Facebook Timeline, click here.
Enable Facebook Timeline

#1 To enable Facebook Timeline, the first step you need to do is to activate the Developer status for your account. To do this, login to your Facebook account and type “developer” into the Facebook search bar. Click on the first result, and add the app (Or click here to directly go to the app page).

#2 You will be asked to grant permissions for the app to access your basic information like name, profile picture, user ID and so on. Click on “Allow” and you will be taken to the Developer page. Click on the “Create New App” button. Provide a display name, app namespace and click “Continue”.

New Facebook App

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply