This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My wife wants to go to a rave without me?
04-09-2014, 09:10 AM
My wife wants to go to a rave without me?
I recently let my wife go to a rave...for a so called photo op of a well known group. She dressed provocatively when she went. My curiosity got the best of me as the night went on so I checked her facebook messages and found she had been talking to another guy and had even sent him pics of her in her skimpy outfit that she never even sent me. Of course I flew off the handle and called hd er a few choice words. I mean who wouldnt when a guy sends your wife a message saying hes rubbing hid c**** to which your wife replies that she is feeling uninhibited and would do anything he wanted.
Now that being said...we argued and she said it was just talk because she was bored in her life and our marriage. I got over it, but she has not stopped talking about going to another rave...she says its her way to relieve stress and that shes just going for the music, but she talks to these guys from the last rave constantly...(deadmaus group). I dont know whether to trust her or not.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2014, 09:24 AM

Get a lawyer. Divorce is imminent!

Ads

04-09-2014, 09:34 AM

1. Marriage counseling
or
2. divorce
04-09-2014, 09:40 AM

sounds like a divorce is in order. sorry.
04-09-2014, 09:52 AM

she is banging all of those dudes. boot her out and tell her not to come back