This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I really get a referral for what I did?
04-09-2014, 09:31 AM
Can I really get a referral for what I did?
So today at school we had a sub so I asked the sub if I could go to the restroom , and after I went to the restroom I decided to go to my photography teacher to ask him about our project all that took me about 10 min max so when I went back to the class she started yelling at me and told me she was going to give a referral if I didn't give her a note .well the point is that she got all crazy and started slapping the wall making a big deal in front of the class . So my question is . Can I really get a referral for that ? If so how bad could that affect me ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2014, 09:44 AM

Truthfully, referrals mean shit unles they're for like fighting or swearing or straight up disobediance. And just one of those won't affect you. The points need to add up. You can always appeal them too.

Ads

04-09-2014, 09:55 AM

You should of went on your own time but dont even trip about that referral thing because they are other people who probable have it worst than you. im trying to say If its only a one time thing its it will be ok but dont keep it up though.