This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Pages help?
04-09-2014, 04:14 PM
Facebook Pages help?
Hi I'm trying to make an official Facebook page for work (An Academy). I have set up a page but I'm not happy with the lack of moderation. I need to approve who can see the content of the page not just let anyone see it. I also need to approve every post and comment made on the page before everyone can see it. I have managed to stop posts from going on until I approve them but not who can see it and what has been commented. There is also the option of a group which I have also set up. I can approve who joins the group and what is posted but not what is commented on the posts. Is there a way to do what I need to do or does anyone have any ideas?
For the person who has simply explained how to create a page: I know how to make one, I already have the page set up but I can't control who can get involved which means I can't use it for certain reasons!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2014, 04:24 PM

Go to Facebook Help and follow these steps :

1. Click on Create a page
2. Choose category.
3. Fill your all details on it.
4. Click on Create button
5. Give some information on it.
6. Invite to your Friends

These are the simple steps and create your own page without any issue.

Ads

04-09-2014, 04:25 PM

If you Want to Control Who Can See your Posts Page is Not the Right Thing to Have i Would Recommend Making a Group To Do That Go Here

https://www.facebook.com/browsegroups/

Click on Create a Group Than Give it a Name Set it Up And Set it to a Closed Group Once you have Done That They have to Be A Member of the Group to See your Posts ETC

The Only Option you Will Not Have Which is Not Available on Facebook At All is the Option of Approving Posts Before they Appear Inside the Group Same Thing With Comments Facebook Does Not Have That Option Anywhere on Facebook
04-09-2014, 04:36 PM

You can easily maintain that who can see or not our facebook page,
You should follow bellow steps by doing this you can easily maintain....
log-in on facebook
click on settings
go to personal settings
and give the privacy which you want.......
04-09-2014, 04:47 PM

You can control the type of posts being made by just approving the posts that you like but moderating the comments is impossible, the only way to do that is just to delete the comments.