This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What can I improve on my appearance?
04-09-2014, 08:39 PM
What can I improve on my appearance?
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=3&theater

My hair is usually wavy but that is the only picture without me wearing any makeup
What do you mean you can see insecurity in my facial expression eyes and body language? Not trying to sound desperate or rude but I'm just wondering

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2014, 08:40 PM

You&#x27;re beautiful just the way you areSmile but I know that&#x27;s not what you want to hear. Maybe try some mascara to make your eyes bigger and brighter and some bronzer or blush to highlight your cheekbones and give your face the structured look! Hope that helpsBig Grin

Ads

04-09-2014, 08:53 PM

your gorgeous. I wish i had nice features like you. If you really want makeup i would try a light champagne eyeshadow. Mascara , blush and a highlighter. all of these things will take what you have and bring it over the top
04-09-2014, 09:07 PM

Looks are not the most important feature about yourself, that would be your personality. However, if you feel insecure, try some eyeliner(just a tad!) and mascara to attract attention to your eyes. Natural is always best, something that fits and shows off your personality.
04-09-2014, 09:19 PM

you need makeup and confidence tips go to http://washdryhang.blogspot.ca/ its a great new blog! its actually a 'life makeover' blog! it has tips and tricks, motivation, makeover tips, health, SKIN , confidence tips brow tips exercise challenges , yoga, food, positive quotes, nails and this seasons Fashion ! I go on it every day ! love et!
04-09-2014, 09:23 PM

To answer your question, you need to change your countenance. I am seeing a young lady with average good looks, who is wearing a sad countenance. ( similar to the mona lisa portrait) . Your body language, facial expression, and eyes display uncertainty l and self doubt. Am I right? Like I said, you have average good looks that can be further enhanced with subtle eye make up. Get your eye brows shaped professionally. Curl your hair and add high lights to it. Wear a nice earring but most importantly, make sure you are working on your personality and self esteem. When one has a beautiful personality along with self love and acceptance, they exude a confidence and beauty that most will admire.
04-09-2014, 09:30 PM

As i can tell, you look very young perhaps in your young teens.. your face is still changing! Just wait it out. Everyone is beautiful is their own way. Just grow out your hair, dye it or get a cut. Try diffrrent makeup , get your eyebrows done, get a tan,etc.
04-09-2014, 09:33 PM

You have extremely nice skin and really nice eyes for starters. You're extremely pretty. I'm guessing you're in middle school, right?

#1: For that age, I don't recommend makeup but if you really want to start clear mascara is one of the best makeup products for the middle school age group. It's natural, easy to remove, and won't smudge. On darker lashes like yours it will make a difference so purchase some clear mascara and if you're allowed move onto black mascara. That's how I went on and I remember back in eighth grade when I put on makeup for the first time in my life all by myself, I LOVED clear mascara.

#2: Also brows frame the face. Without brows we would all look extremely strange right? It's the same thing with our hair. Hair and brows just frame the face and there aren't very many unique and different styles of these that we find and can't recognize unlike the eyes and nose and lips where features can be completely exotic and different from others. Just fill in the brows using a brow pencil and coat through them with clear mascara. Just use a cheap dollar mascara from the drugstore (never from dollar stores or anything made in China or Thailand) and fill in the brows using light, short strokes to create the most natural and subtle of the brows. Also, make sure you keep them straight as possible because it creates a more innocent and youthful appearance. Something you don't want to casually just toss away.

#3: In the picture you don't look oily, but if you are, I would recommend using TRANSPARENT and MINERAL powder. Typically mineral is a lot better for sensitive or younger skin types and also absorb oil the best on both oily and dry skin people whenever oil leaks out of their face. Also it's much more lightweight and just a whole ton lot better than pressed. I think that mineral lasts longer than pressed. Something I seriously recommend is Too Faced's Primed and Poreless powder. I use it on days I don't wear any makeup which is quite often and my oil is gone for the day. Some times I do touch up, if it's on a school day really quickly and for that I use Lioele's Pressed Compact.

#4: Lastly is a fun colour gloss. For your lips go with something tinted orange or cherry red because it gives the cute innocent look and is one of those makeup products that are just so easy to use and make a whole lot difference. Make sure it's not bold and don't go for lipsticks. Go for casual lip glosses and lip stains. I love my Etude House Jelly Lips Lipstalk, but if you can't get access to it, I would recommend Revlon's Lipglosses. Any kind. They are all absolutely amazing.
04-09-2014, 09:35 PM

YOU LOOK NICE THE WAY YOU ARE. YOU LOOK AMAZING WITH OUT MAKE UP