This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need advice about a girl ASAP... 10 points for best answer!?
04-09-2014, 10:26 PM
Need advice about a girl ASAP... 10 points for best answer!?
So, I got a girl's number and called her three days afterwards to ask her out, she didn't pick up and I left a voicemail. She never returned my call and a little over two weeks I called her again, left a message and she hasn't returned my call. This past time I called was this Wednesday. I usually see her on Fridays at a certain place/event every week, but she has not showed up, so I have been unable to ask her out on a date in person as I want to. Before getting her number, I talked with her on Facebook many times and attended an event she organized. So, I'm wondering why she won't return my calls... I know that she isn't freaked out by me or anything because the first time I talked to her she showed interest and asked me to add her on facebook. Also, when I added her on facebook after attending the event she organized, she said "I'm glad you found me! Thank you for coming out today! Smile" She also came up to me to talk after the Winter break at the event before which showed interest.

So, I haven't seen her since I got her number, now I'm wondering what I should do? I guess maybe I should just wait to see her to talk to her, but I don't know when that will be because she is being quite elusive? I'm also wondering, if she may be too nervous to talk on the phone, but I don't like texting to ask ask girls out because it's impersonal and I will never ask for a date over a text? She will talk to me over facebook or by texting, but I hate doing that because it's not personal at all. I could call her again some other time, but would this be advisable? I never said anything about asking her out on a date in the voicemails, just asked for her to call me back. I hope things aren't awkward and that she's avoiding me? She may not be answering/returning the calls because she is busy with school? (She is a student at the university like me.) I am so frustrated! Thank you all for your help and any advice will be greatly appreciated!!! 10 points to best answer!!! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2014, 10:31 PM

You said that she texts you and talks to you over Facebook right? Well, ask her to meet up (not a date.) If you guys meet up, then ask her out. Best of luck man.

Ads

04-09-2014, 10:44 PM

To me it sounds like she's not interested. Nobody is so busy that they can't respond in that length of time. You've also called multiple times and she hasn't responded at all. I'd take this as a sign that's she not into you.
04-09-2014, 10:45 PM

I wouldn't say that anything you have done is wrong or there is anything to worry about. You are in the initial stages of knowing someone and you don't know what has been going on with her since you gave your number. I would say at this point in time she is either incredibly distracted or just doesn't feel like she wants to call you. It could be she met someone she is interested in and you are on the back burner, could be issues with her family, could be she wanted to just see you each week as she has been and then maybe let things develop. There is also a chance that she is letting you back off a bit as she isn't sure what she wants.

Either way the solution in my eyes is to leave it be, chat to her when you next see her, don't mention the calls just be chilled. Something may develop, or maybe it won't, either way the course of action is the same.