This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to boost 3G on my Android smart phone?
04-10-2014, 03:40 AM
How to boost 3G on my Android smart phone?
I run an art market and we use a Paypal Here card reader, which links to a mobile phone app and needs the internet to function.

Where the venue is, the 3G is really intermittent and unreliable, so sometimes we can take card payments and sometimes we can't, which is embarrassing to then have to turn people away and tell our stall holders the machine isn't working so they can't sell that piece of work they just got someone to buy.

Is there any way of boosting a mobile's 3g signal? Like a dongle for smart phones sort of thing? I have tried googling the problem but nothing comes up that I can see...

ANY help greatly appreciated!

J x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2014, 03:48 AM

you can only boost the signal strength by help of an external antinna their is a provision in every 3G data card

other wise use 18 gage wire rounded in to the data card add extended the wire to wards open space or connect it to your TV Yagi antinna

Ads

04-10-2014, 03:50 AM

Put near a window or in a place high above ground. You can also call your 3G provider and complain about the issue.