This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would you buy a cat bed off of a 16 year old if?
04-10-2014, 04:43 AM
Would you buy a cat bed off of a 16 year old if?
It looked nice, it was built strong and the bed part was stitched perfectly?
I started making them... People nowadays tend to not want anything from 16 year olds... from what I have heard.

Ok thanks
I make unique beds... The highest price I will go is probably 20 to sell it, but that all depends on how much i spent on the materials.

Ok, I will make an account. Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2014, 04:46 AM

If I wanted it. What does the current owner being 16 have anything to do with it?

If you're asking for yourself, be sure to wash any removable and washable part of the bed in your washing machine in hot water immediately to kill fleas and germs.

Ads

04-10-2014, 04:49 AM

The age of the maker doesn't matter as long as it is good quality.
04-10-2014, 05:01 AM

If you're getting age discrimination you could market them online with quality pictures or get an adult to get you set up with a place that sells local diy.
04-10-2014, 05:02 AM

A persons age wouldn't put me off a finished product if i like that item made by them,i go by what the item is like not by who made it,i once made a bed for my dog when i was 15 and when friends and family saw it they wanted me to make their dog one too,so they liked it and my age didn't come into it at all lets just say i was kept busy with pet bed making for a while,

so yes i would buy a cat bed from a 16 year old.
04-10-2014, 05:16 AM

If you&#x27;re concerned your age will put people off try selling it online? I&#x27;ve brought lots of various things from a local facebook group including a gamer chair from a 13 year old :-)
Start off small and work your way from there :-)good luck :-)
04-10-2014, 05:19 AM

Id suggest making an etsy profile! Lots of people who make things put their products on that site and I think that may be the best way to go. The problem with trying to sell pet beds is that they&#x27;re readily available at pet shops or even Walmart and they&#x27;re probably much cheaper at Walmart than what you might be able to sell them for... But make an etsy profile, an amazon profile, an eBay profile and a Facebook page just for your pet beds, and you may be able to sell them! Make sure one of your selling points is that they&#x27;re quality hand made personally by you! Made with love that can&#x27;t be found at Walmart! Good luck!
04-10-2014, 05:31 AM

You can try this collection: http://missdaisys.co.uk/home-furnishings...t+Beds+%3E