This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stubhub ticket - urgent help?
04-10-2014, 04:57 AM
Stubhub ticket - urgent help?
I'm buying tickets off of Stubhub tonight to see The 1975. The ones I'm looking at right now are physical tickets via UPS. How reliable are mailed tickets? Because I'm a little scared, I don't want to be scammed or refused entry.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2014, 05:05 AM

Stubhub is owned by Ebay and as long as you pay with Paypal they will refund you if the tickets turn out to be fake

Ads

04-10-2014, 05:10 AM

Hi there!

Hard tickets rae just as reliable and legitimate as PDF electronic tickets. While many venues now use PDFs for faster delivery, there are still hard tickets out there! StubHub is currently partnered with UPS to delvier your tickets to you. Additionally, our FanProtect Guarantee ensures that you receive your tickets in time for your event.

We hope this helps ease your concerns. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at teamstubhub@stubhub.com, or find us on Twitter @TeamStubHub. Thank you for choosing us, and have an awesome time at the concert!

Best,

Social Media Action and Response Team//StubHub
http://www.StubHub.com
Twitter- @TeamStubHub