This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
All of my friends are in love with me?
04-10-2014, 05:36 AM
All of my friends are in love with me?
So recently one of my guy friends left his phone at my place and he's pretty chill with me doing stuff on his phone so I went on his facebook to do the usual "im gay hmu" shit, and I find a little message group thing with him and a lot of my other close friends that I game with on a daily basis (and I always thought I was close to). I guess I might have been sort of envious of not being in the group :-( And while I regret doing this, I decided to read through the messages. It was basically all of them talking about me and "omg guys did you hear her say this today" and "its so cute when she" the occasional "how was the exam" before it goes back to "cant wait to go to X this weekend with her"
I don't know how I feel. What would you do if you were in my place?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2014, 05:44 AM

Really-how lucky you are.

Ads

04-10-2014, 05:48 AM

Guys do that?
Well, confront them about it. He. Ask if you guys can all be together, have a billion boyfriends! Haha, just kidding.

Be honest with them, tell them how you feel about them keeping this from you. Then have a pool party afterwards. Do you like them?

P.S. Maybe they're pulling a prank on u? I mean, the guy did leave his phone, and knows you mess with their stuff,.,, xD
04-10-2014, 05:52 AM

It&#x27;s normal