This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When are you going to get my account back up? Day 3? I'm about to bail on an email I've had for YEARS.?
04-10-2014, 08:03 AM
When are you going to get my account back up? Day 3? I'm about to bail on an email I've had for YEARS.?
I'm still getting the "account maintenance" response when I try to log into my email. I am blocked out of everything in my email. I use it for personal and business purposes. This is the third day I have not be able to take care of email communications and could potentially be missing out on some business opportunities.

I really like Yahoo and have been faithful to use it for years, but I can't continue to be without one of my primary means of communication.

This is also my 2nd day to post on a site like this--but still no response.

What's up?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2014, 08:19 AM

One problem I see is your inability to direct your complaint to the right people.

Ads

04-10-2014, 08:26 AM

I&#x27;m a Gmail user, and from the looks of your question, odds are that servers are down, and that could&#x27;ve been caused by a plethora of things, such as security issues, updating, etc. if you want to stay with Yahoo, then get a temporary email with google or Microsoft outlook until the issue is resolved.
04-10-2014, 08:39 AM

Well yahoo is going downhill and many users are switching.I still use yahoo but i'm slowly changing over to live account.It's not only their mail their home page isn't what it use to be.Yahoo answer has all those improvements for USA users and it sucks with many top users pulling out.