This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gays, do you think this guy likes me?
04-10-2014, 03:45 PM
Gays, do you think this guy likes me?
I have a thing for this guy. But I don't know if he has a thing for me too. We met I'm one of my classes last semester, but I had to switch out of that class so we didn't really get to know each other past the hi's and hellos.

Last week I was on grindr and I saw him on there. I said hey. and we had a nice little chat. He always replied a little late though... But After a while asked for me AND my bestfriend's (who is a girl) facebook. So we added him. A few days later he invited me and my Bestfriend to a spring break party. We went to it and had a great time but I am SO confused if he wants to be just friends, or something else. I am getting mixed messages from him. For example, at the party he shared his drink with me and he took a sip out of it right after I drank from it. He also kinda kept getting close to me and trying to make conversations. But at the same time, I also saw him on grindr while I was at that party :/ so I don't know. I really like him but i don't know if he wants to be friends we talk about things like music, pop culture, etc but nothing intimate. I really want to text him but don't want it to be weird. It seems like whenever he wants to hang out it's always with my Bestfriend lol. What are your thoughts?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2014, 03:58 PM

You know Grindr is for hooking up? It's not really a web site to meet new friends. He was probably checking Grindr because he was looking for someone to have sex with. Maybe you need to be more honest and direct with him, to let him know your intentions.

Ads

04-10-2014, 04:01 PM

You have to wait, few months of relatinship should bring u essential info if he would like something more.Also you should start learning body language, because chats and tongues can lie but body cannot.If hed like to have anything to you, hell show it through his body language.Its too early to say definetely what is happening out there and he even knows u very little so probably he doesnt know exactly what he wants from you too.The time will make it clear! Smile
04-10-2014, 04:08 PM

You should let him know you&#x27;re interested. If that&#x27;s not something you want to do right now then I would keep on eye on him and what he does for a little while
04-10-2014, 04:18 PM

It seems that you should have a conversation with this friend. Do not mention anything about him, but tell you have "funny" feelings about him, and you are wondering if its not a little more than friendship. He will take you right where he wants to.
04-10-2014, 04:19 PM

From your description it appears that he does indeed like you. Things like this cannot be rushed and they develop on their own. Continue your friendship as it is and if it is meant to develop into something more it will.