This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook question.......???
04-10-2014, 06:20 PM
Facebook question.......???
how do i add my friend? me and her are together and we just recently got in fight and deleted and now she wants to add me back but when i do it says "Please don't send repeated friend requests to the same person. This is against our Community Standards, and can be considered harassment." she can't add me either since she said it says the same thing to her. and i do know her in person.

If i need to wait for a while, how long?? Is it permement or temporary??
And no i dont have her blocked...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2014, 06:24 PM

Bad Luck Bryan I guess...

Ads

04-10-2014, 06:34 PM

maybe if she has you blocked, it doesn't work to send her friend requests. If you really have to, contact facebook about this, but if you dont want to, try asking her to check her "blocked people" or "deleted people" (i forget what its called) in her privacy settings.
Hope this helps!
~Chrissy♥
04-10-2014, 06:37 PM

One problem is that you could have blocked her. As you have already stated, you didn't block her, so she could have blocked you.

How to unblock:
1. At the top blue bar of your Facebook Page, where it says your name, Find Friends, and Home, click on the upside down triangle.
2. Click Privacy Settings.
3. Scroll down to Blocked People and Apps and click on Manage Blocking.
4. Under Block List, in there should be the names of the people she blocked.
5. To unblock them, simply click Unblock in the blue.

If she didn't block anyone, and you didn't it's possible that you both have been sending friend requests to each other, but haven't been receiving them.

To check your friend requests:
1. At the blue top menu, click Friend Requests (The picture with the guy and girl in back).
2. Friend Requests will he bolded. To the right, will be Find Friends in blue. Click it.
3. There, should be all your friend requests. You friend's might be there.
*You may also check to the right of the blue top menu for Find Friends, which should be next to your name and Home.*

If the problem persists, contact the Facebook developers here:
https://www.facebook.com/help/?ref=pf

For more information, add Additional Details. Hope I helped!

Edit: Another reasonable answer, would be that you both have been sending each other too much friend requests. Just wait out two or three days or so without sending each other friend requests. Then, send one and see if it works. If not, wait a week and try again. If that doesn't work, I'd recommend contacting a Facebook developer. Oh, yeah and it's probably temporary. No need to worry. Smile