This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blackberry or Android?
04-11-2014, 04:58 AM
Blackberry or Android?
I'm thinking of getting a new phone soon; and i can't get an iPhone as my phone company doesn't offer them, but the phones I am looking at include the following -

Blackberry 9300
Blackberry 9320
HTC Wildfire S (Android)
Samsung Galaxy Gio (Android)

Which one of these phones would be the best option for me? I want something that is great for texting and twitter. I want to be able to have a wide variety of apps from games to utilities, etc.
I use Instagram, and Blackberry doesn't offer Instagram which is a downfall for me.
But Blackberry has a keypad which to me seems better to type on then a touch screen, but a touch screen would be fine I suppose.

Which one would you recommend? Which is better quality? Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2014, 05:04 AM

I had an android and my dog ate it so now im useing a blackberry. I hate it compared to my android. I want it back so bad. Androids are way better, i like buttons over touch too, but you get used to it after the first day. Android has way more apps to choose from and on my android i had twitter and instagram and they both worked amazingly. I would deffently choose android.

Ads

04-11-2014, 05:15 AM

I recommend the Samsung GALAXY Gio. Blackberry's operating system doesn't offer as much as Android. But don't buy the HTC Wildfire S, it has a slower processor than the GALAXY Gio. I've used Samsung GALAXY devices and I think they're just the BEST Androids out there! They're really fast too! Yes, the Blackberry may have a keyboard, but the features matter. And if you want Twitter, you just go to the Android Market and get the Twitter App. There's 100's of thousands of apps in the Android Market!