This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blog Traffic Down, need help?
04-11-2014, 09:58 AM
Blog Traffic Down, need help?
I have a smartphone blog www smartphonezero com. It's about 9-10 months old, but the traffic is very low and even getting worse. It got a huge drop recently and I don't! know what's the cause.

Is there anything wrong with the template, structure, or content of my site. Or maybe the drop is caused by other reasons?

Please review my site.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2014, 10:09 AM

you should start participating at the Warrior Forum for internet marketers

Ads

04-11-2014, 10:18 AM

Your server sucks, load time in the U.S. was like 45 seconds for your home page, (and some loading activity from usweb.dotomi.com never stopped), there are reportedly 1,880 sites on your shared server, a bit more than average.You really need to do something about this.

Your home page adds up to a bit over 2Mb, a fair amount is javascripts, lightening up the page overhead is probably not enough, you need a better server. You would get better performance on the free Blogger.com host

Slow load times are a big search ranking (user experience) factor, one study reported a site with 5 second load times had 20% bounce rates, while a 0.5 second load got more like 5% bounce (users immediately exiting)

I trust you do have significant original text and not just regurgitated spec sheets that hundreds of other sites have as well, originality score big with search engines.
04-11-2014, 10:20 AM

Maybe this eBook can help you out. it is called "Make My Site Sell" I am sure it will help you figure out your gliches.

Your Site looks great and you have a page rank of 1. The backlinks look good. Maybe it is you may need to refine your target market more. Do you target product name keywords. Are you following what your market wants. Smartphones are ever changing how often do you update? Answer some of these questions and maybe you will find your answer.
Check out this free Ebook http://myss.sitesell.com/Freedom128.html

Good Luck
04-11-2014, 10:26 AM

Looked at your site in Chrome and my apps show that you have used the same content for the entire time you've had the site - no new posts, no original content. Write original reviews for your site and post at least once a week might help.
04-11-2014, 10:36 AM

A lot of people who owned websites were affected by the last Google update. It especially affected websites that had keywords inside of the website name.