This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are some "contact information" websites better than others ?
04-11-2014, 01:58 PM
Are some "contact information" websites better than others ?
There are a few hundred websites that offer to find somebody's contact information for you . You type in somebody's name and the town or city where they live, and you hope the website gives you that person's phone number, mailing address, and a chance to e -- mail him .

The reason why there are so many websites like this is because somebody always thinks he can make money by selling contact information . My friend Carl says some of these websites have to be better than others, and some websites have information that other websites don't have . I say all these websites that offer contact information are all the same, and the only difference is the name .

Are these websites that offer contact information are all the same, or are some better than the others ? Is there a "best" website for finding contact information ? If there is a "best" one, which one is it ? Thank you in advance for your answers .

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2014, 02:10 PM

Most websites have a added feature which costs more "called privacy mode"...that's were none of your information is given to the public...I have 2 websites and 3 blogs and they all don't hide my personal information so every now and then I get calls from unsolicited marketers trying to sell me stuff I don't need.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply