This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
H-E-L-P ! did he actually receive my request?
04-11-2014, 02:36 PM
H-E-L-P ! did he actually receive my request?
Hey
Thanks in Advance Smile

So basically I sent a friend request to my crush on Facebook aka fb
I sent it in November tho and since then there hasn't been any activities he has done on fb
I found out yesterday he liked a video of one of his friends and today he changed his profile pic

My question is : is there a possible chance I sent the friend request but it was just a "bug" and he never received it?
any suggestions?
btw i don't talk to this guy often (he is shy)
I see "friend request pending" when i visit his page

Would it look bad if I cancelled it and sent him the request again Confused

IS IT POSSIBLE HE NEVER RECEIVED THE REQUEST THO?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2014, 02:41 PM

Resend it! You haven't got nothing to loose!

Ads

04-11-2014, 02:45 PM

If it says "Friend Request Pending" then he has received it. It may be that he just has tons of friend requests on there that he doesn't pay attention to them. Try talking to him in person! Ask him a question about school or make up some excuse. Good luck!
04-11-2014, 02:49 PM

I would doubt he would remember a request sent from you in November, so if it is or isn't him, just resend it. The worst he can do is say no.
04-11-2014, 02:58 PM

He won't know that you went through the trouble of canceling the request and resending it. All he will see is that you sent him a friend request next time he logs in. He doesn't check his FB often, even guys that do are not savvy when it comes to using FB, especially if he is only using on his cell phone, he might not see your friend request. So cancel and resend so he will get the notification. You have to help these guys out sometimes, the smarter they in general, are the dumber they are at using FB.
04-11-2014, 03:09 PM

Yaa, but your request is not approved yet. Just be wait for some time.