This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help me, I'm really worried about sexting!?
04-11-2014, 04:24 PM
Please help me, I'm really worried about sexting!?
Me and another guy jerked off on cam on skype together last night. I'm 16 and he 19. I asked: you arent recording or something, right? And he answered: wtf, are you serious? Of course not. He asked me if i was recording, and I also said no.

He was sweet and called me hot and stuff, and then I asked: do you really find me hotBig Grin? But then suddently the call ended, and a message: internal error. Appeared. What does this mean. Did he end the call or not? And if so: did I say anythong wrong, is it me? Please give me a decent answer because im really upset and insecure about this.

By the way, could it be possible that he recorded it (and maybe thats the reason he end the car), and putted it online? Or did he not, because he was naked as well? Plus he has a girlfriend and everything and seems happy with her (I looked up on facebook), and has a lot of pictures, so he doesn't really look like someone who would do that. So do i need to worry about him putting something online, or not? He also has a lot of pictures on fb with his girlfriend . He's also in a in politics and he takes it very serious. You see a lot of pictures on his fb like 'vote for me' and the name of his political partie, which is pretty famous in his city (he lives in the netherlands, I live in belgium). Plus he also really said he wasn't recording something, he said of course not, like my question was weird.

Please answer me, im really worried. I promised myself to never do this again.

Thank you.
I also checked like all the most famous websites with video's like this, and I really didn't find anything. This happened 4 days ago.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2014, 04:25 PM

You should have thought a little before what yoy did. You can never know id he truly was honest wheb he said he wasnt recordinf you. Make sure you learn next time

Ads

04-11-2014, 04:30 PM

If the situation goes too bad do not go for any wrong step.And tell to any person who is very close to u
04-11-2014, 04:31 PM

whats your Skype Wink I'm 14 but we can make this work
04-11-2014, 04:33 PM

is this real or are you some sort of idiot, you just gave your Skype to some 14 year old to do the same thing all over again. no one can be that stupid