This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If I change my Facebook profile picture, and then change it back will it still have all it's likes?
04-11-2014, 05:29 PM
If I change my Facebook profile picture, and then change it back will it still have all it's likes?
I almost never change my profile picture, and my current one, which I've had since April, recently reached 100 likes. This is waaaay more likes than I usually get so, I'll be honest, I'm quite proud of it. But I'm getting sick of the photo and I want to change it, I've changed my hair recently and I just want to update it. The thing is, I really don't want to lose all the likes and comments, so, just to put my mind at ease, I'd like to be able to know that SHOULD I have second thoughts and want to go back to the old picture, it will automatically restore all the likes and comments...
This may seem like an obvious yes, but I'm not so sure because when you look in people's photos. there's the photo when they shared it, and then a duplicate version if they've edited it or set it as ther profile picture or cover photo.

Only answers from people who know for sure please: no guesses or assumptions.

And yes, I know this is shallow and petty, you don't need to tell me Wink

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2014, 05:35 PM

it changes only if u upload new not in older one..

Ads

04-11-2014, 05:40 PM

Yep All the Likes and Comments Will Still Be There Since you have Used it Before You Just Have to Go to the Profile Pictures Photo Album Find the Picture Than Go to Options than Click on Set as Profile Picture