This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to buy twitter followers?
04-11-2014, 09:19 PM
how to buy twitter followers?
okay, so i was hacked recently on twitter and so i had to make a new account, and my old one had over 7k followers and i want to get back to around that many again. is there any REAL and trusted sites that i can get followers from without being scammed or anything?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2014, 09:28 PM

Search for "twitter," and you'll find accounts across the globe offering to set you up with hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands of Twitter followers. All for five bucks a pop. It varies from day to day, but at the moment, $5 via PayPal will net you anywhere from 400 to 80,000 new followers after a few days—or hours—of processing. That's a lot of followers! With a few transactions, you could have more Twitter followers

Ads

04-11-2014, 09:40 PM

you can use this link and register your self on this website
you will get cheap gigs over there, like you can buy at $1 ....

http://a.seoclerks.com/linkin/109510
04-11-2014, 09:44 PM

If you want to purchase twitter follower then there are lots of companys who provide real and bulk follower
so search on google you will find your result.

Good Day
04-11-2014, 09:46 PM

That really sucks. Sad

A lot of the Twitter follower services online are scams but some are decent. I've used one before and they were very good. They delivered safe, real Twitter followers at a cheap price. They're called Twitter Socials and I included the link below.