This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I post articles I've written to facebook?
04-12-2014, 03:10 AM
How can I post articles I've written to facebook?
I'm a personal trainer, and have written a few heal and fitness related articles. I've started my own business and also have started my own business facebook page. I would like to to post the articles to my business facebook, but they are far too long to be a "status" post. I don't want to, nor do I have time to do begin blogging. What is the best way to put these articles on facebook, like as a separate link for people to go read them? Thanks for the help!
*health and fitness related articles-typo

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2014, 03:19 AM

you can either post them as notes on facebook, or share them as document files via google drive, both are free and easy to use.

Ads

04-12-2014, 03:27 AM

Go to the “Notes” application page on Facebook.
From here, you’ll see a list of notes written by you and others in chronological order.
On the left side of the page under Subscribe, click the “Edit import settings” link.
Access your Expert Author feed through your Expert Author Bio and enter it in the “Web URL” entry box.
Click the “Start Importing” button.
04-12-2014, 03:31 AM

if they are too long, you will have to put the full content somewhere else, as facebook pages are not designed for large content - but there are many sites that can handle it

you say you dont want to "blog" but it's not much effort to just copy/paste your large content to a site that will let you set up a style for your pages and do all the hard work for you

then you simply use the status updates for the page to give a short excerpt of the article, and then include a link for that article so people can click the link and read the full article.