This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to advertise a Minecraft server for free?
04-12-2014, 07:14 AM
How to advertise a Minecraft server for free?
Me and my friend have a 24/7 MInecraft survival server called DragonCraft and the ip address is 69.146.97.232 How can i advertise the server online for free? I have already uploaded it to planet minecraft

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2014, 07:22 AM

YouTube channels that help support small channels.

Ads

04-12-2014, 07:36 AM

it would help if u let cracked players(like me cuz im poor) to join
04-12-2014, 07:50 AM

I currently run the "Darkblade: The beginning" server at 207.210.254.139:25565 (Haven't setup our domain yet) and our plan for advertising is to advertise at several sites. You've already said planet minecraft but you should also enlist your server at mcserverlist.net, minecraftservers.net and minecraft-server-list.com along with anything else you can find. If you want to truly be successful, I would recommend facebook advertising. From my experience you can get up to 100 players through a day from facebook (I am also admin at Amish paradise. For more, Amishsmp.net). I DO NOT recommend the cracked server idea, you'll get low class hackers and bans won't work on them since they can just circumvent it as easily as you can type /ban name reason. Good luck. I don't know if you have a website but you might also want to get one (and a domain rather than IP).