This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best tips on how to get over my ex boyfriend?
04-12-2014, 11:43 AM
Best tips on how to get over my ex boyfriend?
I'm feeling really down about my break-up. Does anyone have any tips on how to get over him and start to feel better?

Thanks in advance x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2014, 11:51 AM

Watching comedy movies can help and also hanging out with your friends.Thinking negative thoughts about him.

Ads

04-12-2014, 12:08 PM

Love urself..just love everything about urself..i may not kno u but i kno u are a beautiful girl who has a long life ahead..i also kno there are thousands of guys out there just waitin to meet u and talk to u..this is not some pep talk..its the truth..there are soo many hot guys who are just searching for that one girl..and that one girl is you..bottom line...IF U DONT GET OVER HIM..U WILL NOT FEEL BETTER..thats what u shuld keep in mind
04-12-2014, 12:16 PM

Try to find someone else, go out with friends, socialize more. Delete their number and if you have then on twitter/Facebook so they can't contact you. Ex bf/gf tend to do that when they know you're doing better without them they contact you saying "I miss you".
04-12-2014, 12:18 PM

Fock around, you've done it enough already.
04-12-2014, 12:28 PM

Think of all the negative traits he has. When you feel weak and end up fantasizing your relationship with him, THINK of all the reasons why you broke up in the first place. Go out. Do the things you have never done when you two were together.
Give it a time. You&#x27;re gonna be fine darling
Smile