This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need ideas to make short URL for promoting on twitter ?
04-12-2014, 01:21 PM
Need ideas to make short URL for promoting on twitter ?
I have business about taxi cab service in Dallas . I have made WordPress blog for growing my website. But i have long website URL. Now i want to make short URL so that i can tweet my URL on twitter . How can i do this ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2014, 01:30 PM

copy the address you want short
go to
http://tr.im/
paste your long address
click trim button
click copy button
now you have it
just paste it wherever you need

Ads

04-12-2014, 01:35 PM

There are a number of free services to help you. Check out bitly or search for url shortner. If you sign up for a service (depending on the one) you can track your clicks, where they are coming from, etc.
04-12-2014, 01:41 PM

In addition to the previous answers, there is a Wordpress plugin,PrettyLinks, you could install and use.

Also, there are free scripts available that you can install on a folder in your website.
04-12-2014, 01:53 PM

I use goo.gl - really good url shortener owned by Google.
04-12-2014, 02:03 PM

There are many URL shortening website as like tiny URL who provide great service to make short URL . You can search on Google and you can find the best one. There are also some plugin to make short URL. I have made short URL for my website. Nowadays short URL service has great demand and they provide free and easy service to make short URL. So anyone can make short URL using this service and it works great. If you wish then you can check it out and you can make short URL for your site.In this way you can tweet your short url on twitter as well as you can promote your business. Hope that helps.