This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How would you describe Marina Joyce's style?
04-12-2014, 10:50 PM
How would you describe Marina Joyce's style?
For you who don't know her, heres some pictures on her twitter . https://mobile.twitter.com/MarinaJoyce7
I personally think shes super pretty, i mean i love her hairstyle & her outfits omg. but as for her makeup, i think it could be a bit less. especially around the eyes. shes gorgeous without it!!!! but how would you describe her style? I don't think grunge would describe it... & shes not really a scene girl.. hmm. Also, im thinking about getting her hairstyle but i feel like i might regret it. Any comments on that? Thankks <3

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2014, 11:02 PM

I love Marina! I would describe her style as scene. I know that sounds cliché, and you said you don't think she's a scene kid, but her haircut is for sure classified as scene. How she dresses, is just personal style. It's trendy, and casual, but she throws in her personal style. Her makeup is also kind of "scene" as well, and her eyelashes are so massive and gorgeous, I'm so jealous. But anyway, I think her hair and makeup is pretty "scene" but herself as a whole is not scene.

As far as you cutting your hair like her, I wouldn't do it if I were you. At least not right now. If you're still so unsure it's probably best to wait a while, and gather ideas, and make sure this is what you really want. Because if you do end up cutting your hair like that, and then hate it on you, the only solution to fixing it would be getting straight-across bangs, or side sweeping it all the time which would be quite annoying.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply