This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone know the problem?
04-12-2014, 11:26 PM
Does anyone know the problem?
I want to start selling things on my eBay account but when I go to sell it, it says I need to connect my paypal to my eBay. Which I have already done yet it still keeps saying it, I've unconnected and connected it again and it still doesn't seem to be working?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2014, 11:33 PM

You might wanna ask ebay this question..

Ads

04-12-2014, 11:34 PM

What browser are you using? Is it Internet Explorer? Try a different browser like Google Chrome or Firefox. If that doesn't work then clear your temporary internet files and cookies.

You may need to place your credit card on file for verification or something. Check it in the Site Map page at the very bottom of eBay, under Selling. Er, lemme see, that should be Site Map > Selling > Place /update credit card on file.

If that still doesn't work, call eBay if they have any site issue or if they have any site maintenance going on or ask them why you can't connect.

And as I posted in your other question, you might want to read on my newbies guide to selling in eBay, at least just to give you an idea if you're new to selling in eBay: http://computersight.com/software/basics...ting-into/