This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i make attractive website description?
04-13-2014, 01:38 AM
How can i make attractive website description?
hello guys
i start my new website on technology and covering Microsoft, apple, Samsung, tech and gaming news, i want to create attractive, Google and SEO friendly description with in 2 or 3 sentences. Can you plz help me for this job. I need your best ides.
Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2014, 01:39 AM

Use your keywords and try to be very specific. Something that tells users why they are on your website is the best way to go.

Hal Smith
URLdreamer Consultant

Ads

04-13-2014, 01:54 AM

Description provides the user a summary of what your website is about. It is not visible on your webpage but appears below your Site Title in search engine results.Important points for writing your Description:
1 Description must not be less than 50 characters or exceed 250 characters, spaces included.
2Your Description is an opportunity to advertise your website. It allows a user to know what your website is about in relation to what they are looking for.
3 Incorporate your relevant search phrases, but also create a compelling description to entice users to click.
4 The content of your Description must be relevant to your website.
04-13-2014, 01:55 AM

Exploring few SEO friendly description guideline in below. Hope it will be helpful....

-Aim to write the description within156 characters including spaces and try for no more than 160. Prefer to use less words/characters if it reads better.

-Meta description is not a factor that Google takes into account when showing a website in it's results - it has no seo value at all but it still has real marketing value as it is often the first thing that people will read about the site. Try your label best to write down the description accordingly.

-Although it has no SEO value, still repeat the keywords in meta description tag (keyword from the <title> tag ) may increase chances of getting clicked on when the page is shown in Google search results - but better not to force, write for the reader first.

-Write the description in plain English, write in a way that will catch attention and be informative and interesting - make people want to click on it!

To get a professional touch, preferring to visit below source further......