This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
keyword research question?
04-13-2014, 02:14 AM
keyword research question?
hey guys im trying to build a website and make it rank high in google and stuff and and when i do my keyword research all local businesses come us... how to get the not to happen! thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2014, 02:22 AM

Choose and focus on your category and do research by targeting the niche segment. Good Luck!!

Ads

04-13-2014, 02:38 AM

You should mention the sort of keyword you are trying.

There are keyword research tools out there that report the number of searches a month, unfortunately Google just removed public access to their tool which was the standard everyone used. (now you need to signup for Adwords advertising and maybe deposit $5 to get access.

Advertising intelligence services like spyfu.com give a different slant on keyword commercial use.
04-13-2014, 02:46 AM

Unfortunately the Google tool is no longer a free for all that gives particularly valuable information out. You should have a fair idea of what your targeted phrases are - but I'd suggest you read up on Google's latest updates (particularly Hummingbird) before going any further, as writing "make it rank high in Google and stuff" indicates that you haven't researched the problems people are having with rankings after Google's latest algorithm update. There's a lot more to it than just focusing a website around specific terms.
04-13-2014, 02:47 AM

Try Google Adwords Keyword Tool. By this you will get accurate keywords.