This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SHOULD I DELETE FACEBOOK?
04-13-2014, 05:56 AM
SHOULD I DELETE FACEBOOK?
im literally so addicted to it,i want to delete it but i dont know if i should..if i delete it i might lose contact with some ppl whats ur advice guys?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2014, 06:11 AM

maybe just go on it less?!

Ads

04-13-2014, 06:16 AM

dont delete it.. just try keep track that how much u use n try not use much open only couple of time a day...
04-13-2014, 06:28 AM

You also know whats your main problem. Try doing something else, develop a new hobby. Instead of using facebook use cell phones or other means of contact.
You cant fight addiction in one day. It can only be tackle in slow and planned steps.
04-13-2014, 06:34 AM

i agree just dont go one it so much. try chillin with friends in real life instead on facebook
04-13-2014, 06:49 AM

I never had facebook. Never had, never will.

I like saying that "never had never will" it sounds badass.

My theory is this: I have a cellphone, I can always call ppl to make an appointment, like "Hey man come over my place". Simple and easy. Why facebook? As you said, waste of time. I am sure it can be fun, but it's not my thing. Personally. Nothing against people who have it (except addicts like you, I think it is sad).

If you wanna delete it, take a page out of my book, you are very welcome, one thing is _FO_R SURE, you won't loose contact AT ALL. If you have real friends that want to talk to you, they will phone you, don't worry. I always tell my friends: "Hey, I will be free on sunday. I will call you! But I really will. If I don't, you can punch me on the face!". They say: "Ok. I won't forget you said that."

Wink
04-13-2014, 07:01 AM

Just disable your account. You wont lose any of the people on your friends list. It will just look like you disappeared. When and if you want to go back on it again, just log back in (and you'll reappear).

To disable it, go to account (top right) on your facebook page, click on "my account" and it will bring you to a page where it says "deactivate account" on the bottom. Click on it and follow the directions from there.
04-13-2014, 07:10 AM

Yes. Why not?
04-13-2014, 07:17 AM

How long have you had your facebook? If you had it for years and you're adddictive I would just get cell phones of the people you talk to the most and delete it. If you just started it then hey you will get over it.
04-13-2014, 07:27 AM

Addiction... Cannot to be termed to FACEBOOK alone? Its basically what you wanted/intended to do on FB is addiction... Try diverting your mind or mode of interest to things which make you feel comfortable...apart from those you do on FB :-)
Have strong WILL POWER :-)