This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there any way my facebook friends can see how many times I visit my facebook page?
10-15-2012, 08:56 PM
Is there any way my facebook friends can see how many times I visit my facebook page?
Like how many times I visited it today?

And is there any way they can see if I am currently looking at my facebook page, or if I have looked at theirs?
whew! my addiction brings shame on me. :-(

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:04 PM

No

Ads

No. Not yet. But facebook are looking at introducing this functionality in the future.

There is no way (currently) to see how often someone is visiting their own Facebook page. God only knows if this will change in the future, but at present there is no way.

Also there is no way (currently) to determine if someone has looked at your page or for them to see how often you have looked at theirs.

The only way (currently) to judge how active someone is on Facebook is to watch their posts. Beyone that there is nothing.

@additional - Ok Mr. Thumbs-down-my-answer. If you can show us step by step where we can set up the Facebook settings (or show us where they are) that allows us to see who is looking at us or lets a person know how often someone else is visiting their page...put fingers to keyboard and post it as an answer.

Otherwise you really need to stop dissing other's answers if they're correct just because you either don't like the person or are trying to make your answer seem more vote worthy when it comes time to select best answer.

nope

There is no such way or feature provided by Facebook so it is not possible to track the number of views or visits.

So far, there is no way you can tell how often somebody has viewed their own page daily. I wouldn't be surprised if there was an application with this feature in the future though, considering how many apps show the amount of times somebody has visited your page.