This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This question is about Facebook?
04-13-2014, 06:40 AM
This question is about Facebook?
There are actors and actresses that are very minor and are not famous that have profiles on Facebook. I think they are real, I don't know but I think they are because they are so minor and are not famous. You can add these people as a friend and send them a message. My question is would an actor or actress that is very minor and not famous add someone they don't know as a friend or respond to someone they don't know? I sent a friend request and a message to a very minor actress. My friend request has not been accepted yet however I know she has not seen my message because if anyone on Facebook has read a message you sent them there would be a check mark on your message saying seen, this was not on the message I sent her. I wrote her and told her I was a big fan of hers and enjoyed the movies she was in. If I wasted my time sending a friend request and message to this actress please tell me because I don't want to keep checking Facebook and not hearing from her. She may just not have the time to talk to me. Please tell me if I should cancel my friend request and delete the message I sent her. Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2014, 06:50 AM

when you send someone you arent friends with a message on facebook, it's put into their "other messages" folder (it's like a spam/junk mail folder) and they arent notified about it being there, so it is very unlikely they will ever even know it's there

Ads

04-13-2014, 07:02 AM

They might look at your profile to see if you are nice or mean and what kind of person you are, just like anyone else.
04-13-2014, 07:14 AM

There are so many fake facebook accounts, both supposedly some type of actor, actress, singer...you name it, that it isn't funny. Many people that make a fake facebook account soon realize that this can possibly be considered identity theft, so they abandon the account quickly. If you don't receive a reply, don't feel too bad. Someone likely realized what a huge mistake pretending to be someone they aren't ( especially if they share the same name ), can be trouble. Just enjoy your friends on facebook and read about your heroes in the paper or magazines.
04-13-2014, 07:16 AM

It depends on the acceptor that whether they accept your friend request or not.