This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I NEED HELP IMMEDIANTLY!?
04-13-2014, 08:26 AM
I NEED HELP IMMEDIANTLY!?
Okay. I'm only 13. On Thursday, I lost my Iphone 4. As I was driving to school the next morning, I found out someone hacked my instagram. They changed the username to "slutgirl123456" and posted a picture of me and my 2 best guy friends and the hashtags said: #sexy, #cantwaittilltonite, #loveyousexyguys#lightsout. (Note: My instagram was already logged on my phone, but my phone has a password on it.) So, I figured that the person who hacked my instagram has my phone. I reported this to the principal as soon as I got to school. She checked everyone's things. 30 minutes later after we didn't find anything, she told me to get to class and she'll check things out later. As I opened my locker, there was my phone. It was cracked, and had 0 battery life. I reported this to the principal also. Much later, we narrowed it down to 5 people in my school. After school, I charged my phone. But, my password was changed. Is there a way to get past this? I have iOS 7.1. Plus, I did not tell my parents yet because ALOT of other things have been going on and my dad is very stressed. Please, please help me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2014, 08:36 AM

Restore the phone to factory settings using your iTunes. I hope that you have been backing it up.
Check the link below. It will guide you step by step and in couple of ways to restore this iPhone. Good Luck buddy !

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1212

Ads

04-13-2014, 08:41 AM

I&#x27;m sorry but the ONLY thing to do is to reset it.
1) plug the charger into the computer
2) get iTunes on your computer
3) go on iTunes
4) in the top right corner it should say &#x27;iphone&#x27; click there
5) go down and click reset
6) it should be easy from there
but that&#x27;s the only way to do it..I&#x27;m sorry but I hope this helped and you find out who did it!!
04-13-2014, 08:51 AM

Yes, what you need to do is go to your local electronics store and ask them to unlock it. The last time this happened to me it cost about £20 but it worked great. Unfortunately there is no easy way to do this by yourself.