This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Information on this website!?
04-13-2014, 08:54 AM
Information on this website!?
Hi I am wanting some jeffery west boots from this website called mr.shoes ( http://m.mr-shoes.co.uk/ ) and before I actually purchase these I want to know two things...

1. Can I trust this website?
2. Are the shoes real, e.g. Not cheap copies of the real thing?

Thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2014, 09:04 AM

I can just tell you that the site domain name has been around for 7 years and appears to be registered to a legit UK address. You won't find Chinese counterfeit sites that old. One automated site checker gives it a 4/5 stars rating:
http://www.safe-browsing.net/safety/m.mr-shoes.co.uk

The main parent site is mr-shoes.co.uk

Always search for fraud reports with a web search for: "mr-shoes.co.uk" scam

Ads

04-13-2014, 09:20 AM

With all web sites, if you don't trust it then don't use it. This is a simple rule regardless of whether it is legitimate or not.

You can work it all out yourself:
Are the prices too low to be the real thing (take the price in the shop, divide by 3 and times by 2 - this is what shops buy thingsd for, if the shoes are less than this be cautious)
Check the contact details on the site, do they match the website, such as a .co.uk should have a UK address and phone number, the address should be able to be viewed with google sreetmap as a legitimate business (so no terraced houses for example)
Internet search their name and see if it comes up with bad reports
Look at registers online of who owns the website and how long it has been in oprtation
And if in doubt but you still want to use them, try phoning with the contact us phone number to see who answers