This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is she real or just a "predator"?
04-13-2014, 10:01 AM
Is she real or just a "predator"?
I met this girl on a site called MyLOL a few days ago: she says her name's Cylara, she likes a lot of the same stuff as me, she's really flirty,etc.. Her profile is mostly filled out (heyhey!!9874), she has sent me pictures, and has offered to Skype with me. Is she real or just an Internet pedophile??
Please help (if she's real then I have a huge crush on her).
I just skyped her and she is real! I am in heaven right now! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2014, 10:11 AM

No one really knows who is who on he web, unless of course you have met each other or know each other in real life.

She probably is real, just chat and see, but also, she could be thinking the same about you too, as you're just as much a stranger to her, as she is to you.

I would be wary if she was being too over top and began asking for money etc
- otherwise? it is your choice, just keep things light and fun.
Just remember, people can hide behind a computer and pretend to be whatever they please, so my advice? - just enjoy, keep alert though and trust your gut instinct.

Also, I must admit, I am wondering 'why' you think she may be a predator or paedophile? ...

Anyway, advice I suggested would be directed to both males and females - the net is great, but it can also a dark place where you need to be careful, keep your wits about you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply