This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to Write High quality content to get more views from search engines?
04-13-2014, 10:16 AM
How to Write High quality content to get more views from search engines?
I need some tips to know how to write high quality articles to get more visitors from search engines like yahoo, bing & google.
Every blog post or any form of content you create should have a “point” or a “message” in it. If not, why publish it? Make sure you start with the message when you conceive an idea for a blog post.

The moment you conceive the idea for a blog post, you should be clear (to yourself) about the end point or the message of that idea. Ask yourself this question: “What is the ultimate thing I want to tell people via this blog post?”

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2014, 10:25 AM

Firstly, carefully research and study your subject matter.

Think it all through very carefully, WHAT you are going to say and HOW you are going to say it. I believe the essence of writing a good interesting article is simplicity, but with a touch (or could it be "tinge" of the unusual).

Always aim for clarity and simplicity in your writing.
How long should your article be?

In writing for newspapers or popular magazines the length is probably around 500-750 words (or one to 2 pages).

I would far rather read a 1000 word article giving information that would help me, than a breezy 3000 word article of waffle that doesn't

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply