This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why can I not see all of someone's public FB posts?
04-13-2014, 03:10 PM
Why can I not see all of someone's public FB posts?
From my own FB I am able to see only some of a non friend's global/public posts but from another FB login, I can see many more public posts on this person's page. Since they are public *with the globe symbol* how can I not see all the public posts on this person's wall? I cannot find any setting to make a status of my own public to everyone but block only a few people? Anybody have any ideas about why I cannot see this person's public posts and if this is possible?
These are not photos, they are just statuses being posted on this individual's wall. I do not know if I try to access this person's wall from 2 unknown FB profiles, why one person can see all the public statuses and the other FB profile won't show them all, just some.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2014, 03:22 PM

You can change the permission of who can see a specific photo. If the person did not give you the permission to view it, then well, you can't (without messing around with Facebook, i.e hacking).

It is the privacy feature in Facebook.

Ads

04-13-2014, 03:31 PM

you can change it easily by privacy of facebook,
04-13-2014, 03:41 PM

You easily maintain your setting with privacy and security to any one or everyone.