This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16th birthday ideas!!!!!!?
04-13-2014, 11:05 PM
16th birthday ideas!!!!!!?
its my friend's 16th birthday coming up soon. i have some ideas of what i could get her but im not sure yet. she's a book fangirl and she loves the fault in our stars, harry potter, the hunger games and divergent so i want to get her something to do with one of them. it has to be unique and something she will remember. has anyone got any ideas???? x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2014, 11:20 PM

I saw another book this week that your friend might like. It's The Circle by Dave Eggers, a science fiction satire of our Internet culture & the social media. You might find this book & the books by Anne McCaffrey & Andre Norton in your library to see what you think about them before buying one of them for your friend. You could take her to a bookstore, & then head to a nearby cafe for coffee or tea & pastries or sandwiches on a Saturday or Sunday.

Other ideas would be some fashion buys similar to those seen in the movie of The Hunger Games. Otherwise, head toward the spring fashions, such as spring weight sweaters, outrageous socks, or a summer hat. A new umbrella is also always good. You may find something with a witty design or one that reminds you of one of the books that she likes.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply