This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My fiancé kicked me out of his house, then he faked to be offline?
04-14-2014, 05:24 AM
My fiancé kicked me out of his house, then he faked to be offline?
Short things short, me and y boyfriend were gonna get married despite the 4 year age gap, and my parents didnt give us blessing :'( *sniff sniff*
So we went to talk about it, whether we should have a cheap as* council wedding on wait for my parents till they wise up and let love be love and give us the money we need for a dream wedding.
He said that he won't wait and I got really mad and started yelling at him that he doesn't lvoe me enough to wait, and we had a fight and then he roared: 'GTFO' or somethign along those lines. Honestly I was too shocked to remember, as you can see im not even spelling correctly due to the stress.
SO ANYWAY my parents were like 'we told you so' bla bla bla bloo...
And then I went on my facebook and....
He was offline. But the thing is, he wasn't. He just turned his chat off and pretended to be offline, but I saw him flirt with some older girl on her status. I think it's over.
Im just crying and screaming right now, I think I need anger management or something. i locked my room door and now im crying and in pain. i think its gonna be clinical depression and i dont know what to do i just dont. im lost. Im still a kid ffs im 15 (almost 16, so then I could get married)! i need support and a boyfriend who cares!
PS sorry for being so weird with im just so upset!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2014, 05:30 AM

Your guy seems a bit immature for a 19-20 year old. You sound like the smart one. I think you were right to think about waiting. Give this guy the chance to cool down and reconsiders. If he really loves you he will have the sense to come crawling back. If not then you're well rid of him. You have lots of time on your side.

Ads

04-14-2014, 05:32 AM

As bad as it seems right now, at least you found out what an uncaring jerk he was before you married him.
If he was not willing to wait for you, then he didn't really love you
I know it's painful and it feels like the end of the world. But you dodged a bullet there and didn't end up married to him then coming on a few months from now crying because you want to get a divorce
You should not get married to anyone until you have already lived your life for yourself, not for another person. You have your whole life to be with someone else. You need to have your own life first
04-14-2014, 05:35 AM

You can't get married at 16 without parental consent. You have to be 18 to do it without their permission.

And what is a 19-year-old man doing with a 15-year-old CHILD?
04-14-2014, 05:47 AM

I answered your last question and now I honestly can't tell if you are serious or a troll.

You are 15. You don't have a fiance. Go home and live with your parents where you belong. Apologize to them for being such a petty drama queen. Stop hanging out with boys that are four years older than you until you are 18 (which is the ACTUAL legal adult age in the UK, and the ACTUAL age you can get married at without having to have your parents sign a form)
04-14-2014, 05:57 AM

you parents to wise up and pay for your dream wedding,,thanks for the laugh today

15 years old and thinks they know about being married

if a 19 year old guy tried to date my daughter,there would be a few words and he would be too scared to ever see you behind my back,ever
04-14-2014, 06:07 AM

You cannot be serious. I told you before your parents were right. You should not get married til you grow up. You need help sweetie.