This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would you find this too forward girls?
04-14-2014, 06:05 AM
Would you find this too forward girls?
I met this girl a few weeks ago through a friends girlfriend. We are both juniors at different high schools. So I started talking to her on Facebook etc. and we had great chemistry. I told her I thought she was cute, and she said that I was cute too. She thinks I'm funny and cute and she tells me all the time.

Anyway we are going to a party together soon, and I'm hoping maybe to make out with her or something, because I think she might want to as well. However, I'm worried I might come across as a bit too forward? I mean I've only known her a few weeks, plus I tell her quite a bit that I think she is cute (although she does tell me the same every so often, but maybe she is just being nice?).

So what's your opinion? Please help a guy out, 10 points!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2014, 06:08 AM

Woah woah woah, slow down there, brother.
This is going to be lengthy, but definitely worth the read. I am a girl, so I'll tell you what get's us girls to 'make out'.
First of all, don't say 'you're cute' ALL the time. It is awesome at first but if over used it will just seem like you aren't sure what else to say. Use other words like beautiful, pretty, gorgeous ect.
For the making out thing, don't just throw your face at her. Start with something small. Put your arm around her and note how she reacts. If she seems relaxed then take the next step. If she tenses up or seems uncomfortable or just plain tells you to take your arm off then you probably won't get a kiss for a while. With that said, if she reacts well then the next step you should do is whisper in her ear that she 'looks beautiful tonight'. She might giggle or snuggle closer to you. Then when you two are alone (NOT in front of everyone) move in for a little kiss on the cheek. Again, if she responds well move to her lips. Rest your lips on hers and let her respond with a kiss back. Then you can go in for the kill. But take it easy, don't try anything past kissing at this point.. she will feel rushed if you do. Hope I helped Smile

Ads

04-14-2014, 06:15 AM

Dude, wait till you know her better.