This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i show my ebay items on youtube?
04-14-2014, 09:52 AM
how can i show my ebay items on youtube?
Hi i am trying to adties my ebay items and make them sell how can i do this

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2014, 10:01 AM

I don't see that commonly done, I believe you do have to provide a level of redeeming quality in a video and can't make one a pure pitch (although TV adverts manage to get on)
To play it safe you might have to produce a review or how to video showing the benefits of some product and provide link to your main ebay page at the end.

Ads

04-14-2014, 10:08 AM

pict your items , that you want sell
04-14-2014, 10:18 AM

It is very simple....)) Make a very small video and show your link in description page or else you can put your link in video only.
04-14-2014, 10:19 AM

All popular Youtube videos are either humor, entertainment, or controversy... Any type of advertising might work as long as you make the most of it. Since I don't know the type of products you sell, all I can say is you should create videos that can be viral.
Share it everywhere as long as it is related or serves as an answer to a certain topic. There are many ways to share.. Use:
social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc)
social bookmarking sites
forums
blog comments
create free blogs and post it
Also, you will need to make sure it is optimized internally, place keywords related to your video on prominent places such as title, description. By the way, provide a comprehensive description, caption, or transcription if applicable. Now evaluate competition by searching using your keywords on the Youtube search box. Then analyze what top results videos have (titles, keywords, description, etc)
Finally, interact, subscribe, like, and connect to other relevant channels. This should get you started.