This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can anyone give me tips for facebook advertisement page please?
04-14-2014, 11:17 AM
Can anyone give me tips for facebook advertisement page please?
Hi i got a page on facebook which contains all my craft works. I made this page to sell my stuff as they are designed by me. At the moment i got 109 likes but no one seems to getting interest on my page(Fun Free Creation) When i look at the insight for few things insight is very high but still dont get any likes, anyone can suggest me where i am going wrong as this is something new to me. Also i wonder if posting status something like 'Get your paintings, dresses, gowns etc made to your taste', would this type of status be good to post? thanks in advance

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2014, 11:23 AM

people on facebook dont have money - it's not a good place to sell things or advertise

Ads

04-14-2014, 11:38 AM

if you have own business ,its better you dont sell your artwork on facebook because facebook is not a shopping center places where people go online buy items that they might not want to order . wasted of money, and some places is totally scams to spend alot of money for something that they dont really need or not really important to have or keep . plus all over the countries and states alot of people are loosing their jobs or getting fired or wasting their free times not have any good better future ,dont have any money left feel poor . if you want to sell your artwork it better you try craiglist.com because that where alot of people will go and search for something cheaper costs to buy something from others who are still selling or getting ripe off for good money. you can go there sell your craft works. or you can have a outdoor craft sale in your neighborhood or in your area that can use as crafts yard sale. there might help you to earn some good money from costumers. but not on facebook , they dont allow that.
04-14-2014, 11:53 AM

Facebook page is very important for any business because this attract your user and redirect to your website. We suggest to design your page according to your business. If you can design then its good but if you are looking for professional designers then launch a contest on odesk, freelance or designhill where designers will participate your your posts and get a chance for choosing the best facebook page. Watch the video details for how it works.