This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is this website trusted ?
04-14-2014, 12:31 PM
is this website trusted ?
i want to buy 3ds xl and i went to this website electronics8885.com and i wanted to make sure that its safe and guys/girls please real help dont tell me why dont u go to ebay or amzon etc..... i just want toknow if this website is safe electronics8885.com

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2014, 12:35 PM

No.

The website is only 6 days old and it is based out of China.

As such, they only sell cheap counterfeits.

Ads

04-14-2014, 12:46 PM

http://www.scamadviser.com/is-electronic...-site.html

Title: http://www.electronics.com
Description: electronics.com,www.electronics.com
Type: electronics

Domain Age: 8 Days
Website Speed: Fast

Owner: min zhong
Owner Address: bei jing shi
Owner City: bei jing shi
Owner Postcode: 361004
Phone Number: 05913885088
Email:

Owner Country: China
Website Location: United States

Probable website origin :-
92%; China
8%; United States

Notes:-
[Alert Result] Registered contact email address is a free one
[Alert Result] Technical contact email address is a free one
[Alert Result] Administrative contact email address is a free one
[Alert Result] High Number Of Suspicous Websites On This Server (check the server tab)
[Alert Result] This website is 8 Days old
[Alert Result] The website expected life (365 days) is relatively short.
[Alert Result] The website appears to be less than six months old
[Alert Result] This website setup involves countries known to be high risk
[Alert Result] This website is likely to be operating from a high risk country

Analysis Details:-
This webite is very new , and as such doesn't have an online reputation yet. As with all new businesses , we suggest that you take care and if necessary get in contact with the owners before placing an order of value.
This site has a high risk country associated with it. This may be as you expect but care should be taken if purchasing an item from a site that you didn't expect to be associated with the countries listed above. Certain countries are listed as being high risk because of the high percentage of online fraud or tendency to send fake/replica items.

Free email addresses have been used in the setup of this website. This is not necesarily worrying, depending on the site. For online shops, this can be a sign that the site has some risk

The website has been newly registered with a short life expectancy, which follows the pattern used by many fraudulent and fake selling websites. Please be vigilant and take extra care before providing any payment information.
Owner
[+] Expand
04-14-2014, 12:50 PM

Will somebody please buy something off of this website to see if its true about what they sell, I wanted to buy the ps4 but I just can't trust it unless somebody says that the order something off of there and actually got it like that .
*Need An Actual Answer*
HELP!!!!!
04-14-2014, 01:03 PM

I bought something I will let you know if its legit when I get it
04-14-2014, 01:17 PM

i just bought a laptop from them for 37 dollars! what an idiot i was i wasnt thinking until after i paid! luckily, i used paypal, so if this is a scam ill let everyone know so they go down the drain!(what was i thinking!!?)
04-14-2014, 01:25 PM

My opinion: their prices are just too good to be true. I also suspect counterfeit merchandise. But can we be 100% sure as Wayne is? Can not wait until some feedback from actual buyers...
04-14-2014, 01:34 PM

I bought Something three days ago from them. i was skeptical, however i made the purchase through paypal, and therefore my purchase is insured. i will let you know if the product is good/ genuine or not when i receive it.
04-14-2014, 01:36 PM

Were any of you charged shipping? I looked at tablets before deciding not to purchase and it was not adding shipping to my invoice which I found very strange! Please let us know AS soon as you hear
04-14-2014, 01:46 PM

I ordered a ps3 from them i will tell you if i get it and it really works but if you do get some thing from them use paypal is safer and if they don"t give you what you wanted paypal has to refund your money.