This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I hide twitter from my dad?
04-14-2014, 01:17 PM
How do I hide twitter from my dad?
My dad won't let me have twitter because he says its nothing but trouble. I'm 14 I think I'm old enough to have a twitter. How do I hide it from him?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2014, 01:30 PM

OMG! Same here!
Whatever you do, don't get, caught (forgot to log out of Facebook once, I'm now supervised 24/7) and if you are able to, erase your computers history when you go on OR if it is a home/desktop computer (NOT A LAPTOP), use a friends internet the next time you are over at their house so your parents wont know (unless you have extremely snoopy parents). or who knows, maybe your school computers will let you on. I do the exact thing with Tumblr and my parents don't know (well, they don't know what it is anyhow)

Hope this is help!
(and hope you understand my ranting)

Ads

04-14-2014, 01:39 PM

Use google chrome as your browser. Run it. Then click ctr + shift + n. This will take you to private browsing window where you can open whatever you want without any history of it ever being recorded on your computer. Can't help if your dad's standing right behind you.
04-14-2014, 01:50 PM

By asking the question you just PROOVE that you are not old enough!

When you pay the bill for the phone you can make the decision what you use. When he is doing it then you should respect his decision.