This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
blogging/website question, please help? (really new to this)?
04-14-2014, 01:43 PM
blogging/website question, please help? (really new to this)?
im looking for a free, SUPER easy to use website/blogging webpage. It has to be free %100 virus free and has to have a way for me to make seperate pages for thing and still be able to search spacific sections off of the home page (so no blogger.com) sorry if this is impossible!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2014, 01:51 PM

There is an even better one that you can use to build your business on.

No virus...no config...no settings, seo ready , social media ready and you can even blog from your mobile phone with this platform.

Check here http://blogging.ggcse.com

Ads

04-14-2014, 01:54 PM

Jackson, I would suggest you checkout wordpress.com & tumblr.com and see if they fit your needs. Those are probably the top 2 free blogging sites.
04-14-2014, 02:00 PM

I recommend 3 sites to start your blog; Blogger.com, Wordpress.com and Wix.com. To start out, I fully recommend you use blogger. Its easy to setup, Update, share, and use. You can add multiple pages or you could just add multiple posts. Its also free and have plenty of template customization options so you can find the look you would like. . Word press is another great site for blogging but I say it requires you to know a little more about web hosting and profiling and etc. I have a couple successful blogs but the one you can benefit more from is below. If you need any help. Feel Free to contact me and I be more than happy to help you out on your journey. But definitely check out blogger.com