This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook page for moms, please like!?
04-14-2014, 01:54 PM
facebook page for moms, please like!?
We just created a new page on facebook, help us get our page going! (:
We just created this page & hoping to get a bunch of mommies to like it. we would like to welcome the mommies that do join us. This page is for all moms & moms to be to come together to talk to each other, ask questions, get information & support from each other. You can ask questions about parenting, pregnancy, TTC, Etc. You can send us pictures of your pregnancy, your baby bumps, ultrasounds, anything you would like for us to share on this page. This is just for all moms who have questions to come get answers from other mommies. To send a question or share a picture send it to us in a message and we will repost them on the page. I hope all you mommies enjoy this page! (:
[Also looking for Admins to help run page!]

LINK:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mommies-q...5115062394

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2014, 01:58 PM

I like the fact that you're supporting mothers, but this isn't the place to do it. This is where people come to ask questions, not advertise. Don't get me wrong, love the fact that you're supporting mothers. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply