This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to advertise my lodges help !!!!!?
04-14-2014, 02:39 PM
how to advertise my lodges help !!!!!?
hi i'm in need of some help i'm trying to get my small business up and running hiring my lodges out for the season but i'm in need of some suggestions on how to advertise it for free preferably iv made business cards and a website but that's no help as im stuck on that to please can anybody help me id be grateful for any info thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2014, 02:44 PM

It can be done on the internet!

Ads

04-14-2014, 02:58 PM

It takes money to make money, at least some will tell you that basing a business on free advertising whether search engines or flyers is not the most sound business model.

Getting more free visitors to your web site generally means getting it to rank better in search engines, if you make it a more informative site with travel articles and other tourist or housing advise it may be deem d to be more useful to the search users as well having more phrases that matches searches that their users enter.
Many consult this tool to determine what related phrases people are actually entering into the search engines, having those exact phrases in your content and ideally in the title of pages helps boost your search ranking. Having a business address on your site as well as on other free business directories can help you appear in searches within your community. You can find SEO guides with more tips on getting free traffic (eventually) to your site with a lot of work and perhaps some months of ranking growth.
Using sponsored search ads can make your site appear in the same targeted searches that bring qualified prospects with ad systems like Google's Adwords. You can choose to only pay for people within a certain geographical location, who are searching for a 'ready to buy' phrase like "best lodging prices, your city" these high converting seach phrases can be expensive, depending on the ad bidding competition, most commercial Adwords terms cost $0.50 to $5.00 (U.S.) per click.
04-14-2014, 03:10 PM

Hi
As i knows you need to spend some amount of money to earn the money. So the best way bu which you can promote your lodges is online marketing. In this you need to spend a small amount of money and you will get your lodges on top for all the search engine with your targeted keywords.

I will suggest you to make a contact with SynapseIndia online expert there you will get the best suggestion and result too.

For more information visit at http://www.synapseindia.com
04-14-2014, 03:17 PM

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/info/why_host